Yes, this was a quite nice weekend and there were lots of things I liked.
Before I list a few of the nice things, I want to mention how interesting it feels to me. I am usually more of a pessimistic person, so I miss those small nice things that I encounter on a daily basis.
Focusing on the little things that make you happy is already a pretty neat experience – and it’s only been five days.
Update Day 4:
- Got a new gaming mouse. Love it!
- Was able to afford a few tops for work.
- Had a great day in town with my husband.
Update Day 5:
- Had some very nice Polenta.
- Played minecraft with my husband.
- Played some Ultra Rapid Fire mode on League of Legends before it’s gone tomorrow.